- No two models are the same; all are customized to the space they occupy and have different outputs and water pressure behind them.
- High pressure mist systems cool using high pressure (1,000 PSI) to atomize water into mist.
- Commercial-grade misting systems can cool a space by 30 degrees, compared to low pressure systems that simply wet the area under the nozzles.
- Water vapor created by high pressure mist systems absorbs heat and cools the air around it through evaporation.
- This process is known as flash evaporative cooling.
- High pressure misting systems depend on warm, dry air in order to achieve maximum cooling effect.
- Humidity will change how effective mist systems are because it will cause the mist to linger in the air as water vapor.
- High pressure mist systems still cool in humid air but the effect is diminished.
- The Arizona desert is the ideal environment for high pressure mist systems because of the low humidity and intense heat.
Contact Aqua Science to Have One of Our High Pressure Misting Systems Installed! Call 480-454-3700