Water Filter Servicing
Reverse Osmosis Service
It is important to keep your drinking water purification system operating at peak performance.
Manufacturers recommend you change the fiters in your system every 6 – 12 months. If you haven’t serviced your drinking water system in the past year, you could be allowing unwanted toxins, chemicals, bacteria and sediments into your drinking water.
Unlike our competitors, our service is more than just a filter change!
At every reverse osmosis service call, we:
- Assess your water quality and water hardness levels
- Sanitize the holding tank and filter bowls to ensure a bacteria-free, healthy drinking water system
- Lubricate internal components to protect against leaks
- Verify system performance and mechanics
- Replace your filters using only WQA certified replacement filters
- Flush the carbon
- Assess water pressure and pressurize the storage tank
- Inspect the membrane, check the valves and flow restrictor
We go to great lengths to keep your drinking water pure and healthy! Schedule your next service online and save $10!
Water Softener and Conditioner Service
Your water softener will last you for years to come as long as you keep your system clean and maintain it per the manufacturers recommendations. Manufacturers recommend cleaning out your brine tank and having the resin recharged annually. Aqua Science offers an annual water softener inspection that includes:
- Inspection of the brine tank and salt levels
- Sanitization and resin recharge
- Visual inspection of the digital control valve
- Visual inspection of the bypass valve
- Verification of system settings
- Regeneration time adjusted (as required, where applicable)