We all know how important water is, especially living in the desert. Even though water is a necessity to drink, bathe, do laundry, and many more tasks, unfortunately we still have to pay for it. The good news is that there are plenty of ways to conserve water by being practical and slightly changing up your habits.
In the Restroom
- Have water-saving shower heads and low-flush toilets installed
- Try reducing the length of your showers
- Turn off the water while you are shaving or brushing your teeth
- Don’t use your toilet as a wastebasket
In the Kitchen
- Don’t defrost food in a sink full of water, use the refrigerator instead
- Only run your dishwasher when it’s full
- Fill up the sink or a pan to wash fruits and vegetables
- Wash dishes in a full sink of water instead of running the dishwasher
Conserving water does take a little bit more effort, but you’ll be saving money and helping the environment at the same time. Aqua Science can update and rejuvenate your plumbing fixtures so they aren’t wasting water. Call us today at 480-454-3700 to schedule an appointment.