Water is something we need every day in order to live. While our cities work hard to make sure that our water is safe, they simply can’t address everything in the water that causes bad tastes, foul odors, and hardness. That means that while you’re safe drinking tap water provided by the city, it likely won’t be a pleasant experience.
- The taste of your water can be much improved by removing chlorine, contaminants, and total dissolved solids.
- Reducing chlorine can make your water taste and smell better and it won’t dry out your skin.
- Hard water can cause many problems including needing to replace appliances more frequently and drying out your skin and hair.
- Living in the desert that is Phoenix, conserving water is a necessity which is why a water-efficient treatment system is important.
- Pesticides need to be removed your water and can come from farming, septic systems, and manufacturing.
- Drinking water health standards don’t regulate taste and odor which is why a water treatment solution is necessary.
Luckily you have a number of options when it comes to having your water treated. From water softeners to reverse osmosis systems and whole home conditioning systems, Aqua Science offers a number of solutions for your water problems. Contact our water treatment experts and learn more about how we can make your water work with you, not against you! For more information, give us a call at 480-454-3700.