PERFECT WATER. PERFECT MIST.
Not all mist systems are created equal, and fewer companies know the chemistry of water.
Because of poor water quality and the high level of hard minerals, many mist systems installed in Phoenix, Arizona experience high maintenance demands and shortened lifespans. Untreated water emitted from the mist system contains hard minerals. When exposed to air, these minerals create a scale buildup that comes to rest on your outdoor furniture, patio floors and surrounding structures.
Don’t spend another day cleaning scale deposits from your patio! You can treat the water entering your mist system, which will save you time and money!
Introducing PureMist from Aqua Science.
With over 30 years of mist experience, we have spent years perfecting the science behind PureMist. This system is specifically engineered for high pressure, high quality misting systems. PureMist, utilizing CFT technology, generates water quality so good it makes rain jealous.
Benefits of PureMist:
- Longer lifespan of equipment
- Saves maintenance hours (cleaning and service)
- Save time and money with fewer nozzle replacements
- Extends the life of your outdoor furniture, fabrics and umbrellas
- Prevents transference of bacteria
- 120 voltage
- Commercial grade pump with 1725 RPM
- 40″ Cross Filtration Technology (CFT) cartridge
- 20″ carbon filter
- 10 gallon storage tank
- Ground or wall mount available
Call our office today to schedule your FREE consultation and find out why PureMist is the last solution you’ll need for perfect mist.