Aqua Science brings a complete wireless system for managing indoor plumbing leaks, protecting your property and reducing financial losses.
If the sensor detects a leak, it signals the valve to shut off the main water supply to your home and sends the leak location, alarm type, and valve status back to the hub.
The hub sends notifications to multiple users via mobile applications.
The standard kit consists of a central hub, a water shut-off valve, floor flood sensors, and a user-friendly mobile app that works on both IOS and Android platforms.
Wireless Main Shut-Off Features:
- The app-based system provides instant, automatic notifications, and remote user interface
- Battery-operated, wireless leak detection system for easy installations and monitoring almost anywhere
- Addressable sensors tell you which sensor is registering a fault condition
- Supports multiple actuators for both hot and cold water lines
- The actuator is rated for indoor and outdoor use
- Manual valve shut-off via the application or on the valve
Advantages of the Aqua Science System:
- The system communicates via radio signal, not reliant on wifi stability
- Battery back-up eliminates the potential for interruptions
- Uses leak detection versus limitations of flow sensor systems
- Customizable “on/off” schedule prevents potential flooding when away
- Low battery alert via app
Accessories – each system supports up to 29 total devices:
- Extra Wireless Water Flood Sensors – Purchase additional wireless sensors as needed to accommodate your leak and low/high-temperature detection requirements.
- Wireless Rope-Style Water Sensors Kit – This rope-style wireless sensor is ideal for hard-to-reach locations; discreet sensing in areas where aesthetics are key; or applications where perimeter coverage is preferable to a single point of contact.