Why Water Softeners?
The problem with hard water in Phoenix
The hard water in Phoenix leaves behind a trail of limescale and mineral deposits in its path. Hard water damages our appliances and plumbing, ruins shower doors and glassware and makes our water heaters less efficient. If you live in Phoenix, there is a good chance you’ve looked for a solution to your hard water problem. Discover the ways to deal with hard water, and check out our comparison charts to see what solution best fits your needs!
Hard water minerals can only be removed with one of three processes: salt-based water softeners, hydro-deionization or reverse osmosis. The most common solution to reduce scale is through the use of a salt-based water softener.
You can learn more about hard water and how it impacts your home’s health in our resource center. Our water softener comparison chart can help you find the softener that meets the needs of your family and home. Once you’ve narrowed it down, call our water treatment specialists or send us an inquiry and ask us to show you how to make the water in your homework with you, not against you.
Benefits of a Water Softener
- Stops mineral damage in your appliances from the day of installation
- Provides spot-free shower doors, dishes, and glassware
- Clean, scale-free faucets and showerheads
- Cleaner, brighter, whiter clothes
- Softer, silkier skin and hair
And if that weren’t enough you’ll save money each month!
- Save up to 30% on your water heating energy costs
- And up to 50% on cleaning products, shampoos, and other detergents
For a family of four, that’s an average savings of $462 per year!